The ECM Heritage Mechanika VI Slim coffee machine
The Heritage line is finished in a noble copper look, with a satin finished front and anthracite casing, and copper design accents on various components..
Practical toggle switch with many different options:
- Three temperatures to choose from (120° C, 124° C, 128° C)
- Pre-infusion ON/OFF
- ECO mode ON
Still boasts a generous size 2.2L Heat Exchange boiler and a 2.8L water reservoir.
ECM have insisted on quality by incorporating their innovative high end stainless steel brew group head along with two ergonomic ECM portafilters with weight-balanced shape and angled grip.
It's Easy access to the water tank due to removable cup warming tray and it's also easy access to the expansion valve for an individual brew pressure adjustment.
The Mechanika VI Slim is for the coffee enthusiast who will not compromise on quality within limited space.
Features and Spec's:
- Quick Steam – for easier and faster steam function.
- Cup Warming Tray – Large and detachable tray which allows easy access to the water tank – without removing the cups.
- 2 angled ECM portafilters with balanced weight distribution
- Boiler – Automatic water uptake
- Indication – Control lamp for the indication of water shortage
- Automatic – Automatic water shortage switch-off function
- Vibration Pump
- Weight: 20.2kg
- Measurements: W250 x D445 x H395 mm