Effective Date: July, 2023
We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that any information you provide is used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Certain areas of our website can be accessed without providing personal information. However, engaging in a transaction with Auspresso or creating an account on our website may require the collection of personal information.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information, including email address
- Postal and/or residential address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests
How We Use the Collected Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, specifically for the following reasons:
- To enable you to purchase products and receive services offered by our business.
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- Periodically sending email updates about new products, special offers, or other information we believe you may find interesting if you have opted in to our mailing lists.
Sharing of Personal Information
In order to conduct our daily business operations, Auspresso may need to disclose your provided information to third-party businesses in the following ways:
- Names and contact information (including phone, email, and physical addresses) will only be shared with third parties to the extent necessary for fulfilling orders and providing requested services.
- This may include providing postal information to our couriers, transmitting details for warranty support, or including you in opt-in mailing lists.
- These businesses will only be permitted to obtain the information necessary to deliver the service.
- Alternative billing and/or delivery address options are provided to give you control over the information shared with such third parties.
Auspresso utilizes cloud services for our mailing lists and certain other internet-related services, which may require sharing relevant information with companies based outside Australia (for example, Mailchimp).
Collection of Payment Information
Auspresso does not retain payment information, and all subscription payments are processed through external secure banking systems following best practices.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Auspresso takes reasonable steps to ensure that all businesses to which your information is disclosed are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations regarding the protection of your personal information.
A cookie is a small file that asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor their operations to your needs, preferences, and interests by gathering and remembering information about your browsing habits.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website to better cater to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, and the data is removed from the system after use.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from fully utilizing the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that may be of interest to you. However, once you leave our site using these links, please note that we have no control over the other website's privacy and protection practices. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the privacy and security of any information you provide while visiting such sites. We recommend exercising caution and reviewing the applicable privacy statement of the visited website.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. For security reasons, you may be required to submit your request in writing. Auspresso reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for and providing access to your information on a per-request basis.
We will not sell, distribute, lease, or exchange your personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the contact information provided below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contacting Auspresso Regarding this Policy
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 98904332]
- Address: 19 Daking St. North Parramatta NSW 2151