Considered an industry benchmark, the Giotto is recognised for the quality of its build that has never been compromised. Purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
- A prosumer machine with commercial grade build quality
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments. The PID touchpad is easily accessed underneath the front drip tray.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso.
- Insulated wrapped boilers with 9mm brass end plates for thermal performance and stability.
- Built-in Shot Timer.
Research and development at the Rocket Espresso Milano headquarters together with international customer feedback, has continued the evolution of the Giotto components, design and build quality for near 21 years. The unwavering reputation of a reliable machine with superior results has the Giotto supported, promoted and loved by the coffee industry as the Barista’s home choice.
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Vibration pump
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2L water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 335 x 425 x 420
- Weight: 25.4 kg
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The best thing I ever did was taking the big step and purchasing a Rocket Giotto Crono V. Great quality product. The finish is first class and is very simple to operate. I can now have cafe quality coffee when ever I want and as often as I want.