The S-Automatik 64 grinder features programmable doses to automate the grinding process. It's larger motor and burr set make it suitable for the demands from the busy office.
The ECM Elektronika II Profi is perfect for the busy office that want to replicate cafe quality coffee in their kitchen.
The commercial Rotary pump means it can be plumbed into the mains water so there's no filling the water tank or emptying the drip tray.
The Elektronika is also one of the only prosumer domestic size machines with a programmable volumetric button touch pad to automate the espresso brewing process.
What's included in the Package?
- ECM Elektronika II Profi Espresso Machine
- ECM S-Automatik 64 Grinder
- ECM 58mm Stainless Steel Tamper
- 2 x ECM Ergonomic Portafilter Handles (Single Spout + Double Spout)
- 2 x Rhino Professional Stainless Steel Milk Jugs (360ml + 600ml)
- Rhino Coffee Waste Tub
- Rhino Tamp Mat
- Auspresso Specialty East African Coffee 1kg
- Clean Machine Back Flush Cleaning Powder 100g
ECM Elektronika II Profi
- Heat Exchange technology for simultaneous coffee making and milk steaming
- 2.1L boiler
- 1400w element
- 2 gauges for steam and heat pressure
- A 3L water tank
- Automatic clean program through control panel
- Individual programmable dosing through control panel
- Automatic water shortage switch off function
- Ergonomic chromed filter holder for perfectly weight-balanced handling
- Insulated walls for sound reduction
- Rotary pump - Can be plumbed in
- E61 group head
- Power required: 10amp
- WEIGHT: 33KG
- DIMENSIONS: L46 x D33 x H41 cm
ECM S-Automatik 64
- Simple programming of the timer for 1 or 2 portions via display
- Manual grinding function
- Grinding time is about 3,8 seconds for a single espresso (ca. 7g)
- Stepless adjustment of the grind
- Quantity counter of the ground portions
- Capacity bean hopper ca. 500 g
- Stainless steel burrs, ø 64 mm
- Vented body for better heat release from the motor
- Dimension with catching tray (HxWxD) 415 x 145 x 190 mm